We’ve taken the classic Italian pasta dish and given it a Mediterranean twist. Traditional ingredients like tomatoes, capers, garlic and parmesan cheese top this pasta dish, which is accented by crisp falafel balls. The mix of seasonings merges two worlds into one appetizing dish.
- 4 Falafel Balls
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (sliced thin)
- 4 tablespoons Capers (drained)
- 1/2 cup Green or Black Olives (pitted & chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Sea Salt
- 1 lb. Linguini (cooked & drained)
- 1/2 cup Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and cook over medium high for 3-4 minutes.
- Add capers and olives and season with red pepper flakes and salt.
- Add hot, drained linguini to the pan with parsley and crumbled falafel.
- Toss all together and heat through one more minute.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serves 4