[threecol_one]Prep Time : 10 min[/threecol_one] [threecol_one]Cook Time : 15 min[/threecol_one] [threecol_one_last]Ready Time : 25 min[/threecol_one_last]
- 6 Falafel Balls
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Diced Red Pepper
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger (minced)
- 1 Diced Small Summer Sqaush
- 1 Cup Pea Pods (cut in half)
- 1 Tablespoon Madras Curry Powder
- 1 Can Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro (to garnish)
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium high.
- Add red pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally for two minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, and cook for one minute more.
- Add the squash, pea pods, and curry powder; cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Carefully stir in the coconut milk and bring to a quick boil.
- Immediately turn the heat down and add the falafel balls; cook for two more minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serves 3