Prep Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 5 min
Ready Time : 15 min
- 1/2 cup Tarazi Sesame Tahini
- 2 Cans Garbanzo beans drained (keeping garbanzo liquid for reserve)
- 1/3 cup Liquid from the canned garbanzo beans
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 clove Garlic
- 1 to 1 1/2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/3 -1/2 cup Fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
Using a food processor…
- Mince garlic clove
- Combine the minced garlic, Tarazi Tahini, garbanzo beans, liquid from the canned garbanzo, lemon juice, cumin, garlic and kosher salt. Blend 2 to 3 minutes until smooth.
- Add additional lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.
Additionally, you can flavor hummus to your liking by using ingredients such as additional garlic, red peppers, olives, or pine nuts. Get creative!