- 1 c. falafel mix and ¾ c. water – let stand at least 60 minutes
- ¼ c. coconut oil melted and cooled
- ½ c. maple syrup
- 3 oz cassava flour (about 2/3 c.)
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
Combine the above ingredients in order. Mix well, then stir in the following:
- ½ c. toasted sesame seeds
- ½ c. dry roasted pistachio nuts
- ¼ c. hemp seeds
- ¼ c. chia seeds
- ½ c. chopped Medjool dates
- ½ c. chopped dried apricots
Spread evenly into lightly sprayed 13×9 pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
NOTE: Substitute cassava flour by weight with your favorite gluten free or paleo substitute.