- 1 c. falafel mix
- 3 c. flour
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 package fast acting yeast
- 2 ¼ c. water
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix dry ingredients. Add water and gently stir until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 4 hours in warm area. 70 degrees is ideal.
- After dough has risen, place dough on floured surface, fold in half and turn over.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- While dough is rising, place a covered Dutch oven or heavy pot in the oven while preheating to 450 degrees. Carefully remove pot when oven reaches 450 degrees.
- Lift dough and place into the pot, seam side up. Gently shake to cover bottom of pan. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove lid and bake another 15 minutes until rich crusty brown.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve fresh or toasted with hummus, tahini, honey butter.