- 1 c. falafel mix
- ¾ c. water
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ c. finely minced cooked onion
- ¼ c. finely minced cooked carrots
- Cooking spray or favorite oil
- In a medium size bowl, combine falafel mix and water and let stand for 60 minutes.
- In a food processor pulse or rough chop black beans.
- In a lightly sprayed fry pan, sweat the onions and carrots over medium heat.
- Mix falafel mixture, beans, and remaining ingredients and form into patties.
- Pan fry at 4-5 minutes each side in generously oiled skillet.
TAHINI DRESSING (optional)
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/3 c water
- 1/3 c tahini
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ c. parsley
Place all ingredients in a blender on high, until thick and creamy.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.